Flex Drive Terms & Conditions
- Minimum rental period is 1 month.
- The renter must be a holder of a valid debit/credit card, accepted by Hertz, for the pre-authorization of the renter's liability as well as the settlement of final rental charges.
- The renter must prepay the cost of the 1st rental period as well as the cost of 2 monthly rentals, which will be considered as an one-off subscription fee, before the start of the rental. If the rental is terminated after 18 months without any interruption, the amount of the subscription fee is fully refundable, otherwise it will be withheld.
- The monthly rental period begins at the date of the vehicle pick-up and is renewed on a monthly basis, after the successful pre-payment. If a monthly payment fails, the renter has to return the car within 24 hours.
- The renter has the right to terminate the rental at any point. Please note that all rates applicable for this program have been calculated on a monthly basis. No adjustment in price will be made for vehicles returned earlier than the original monthly date.
Cancellation / No show policy
- If the customer cancels the reservation up to 7 days before the pick-up date, the full amount (monthly rental and advance payment) will be refunded.
- A cancellation charge of €40 + VAT applies when a reservation is cancelled within 7 days of pickup. The same charge applies if at the time of pick up the customer is not qualified to rent a car (e.g. due to age restrictions/invalid driving license).
- If the customer fails to show up for the vehicle pick-up without prior notice, Hertz will refund the prepaid amount, reduced by the no show fee of €50 plus VAT.